Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Reference # AM-13472
Meridia Recruitment Solutions has partnered with our client, well-established construction organization, in seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their team in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Our client is part of a locally owned and operated company that has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Private Companies for many consecutive years.
It’s an exciting time to be a part of this ever-evolving organization; as a key contributor you will play an integral role in executing project initiatives while being able to see the direct impact of your efforts on the business. Your expertise in risk management will ensure any associated project risk is minimized. In exchange for your experience and expertise, you will receive a competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the opportunity to grow your career.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing detail design expertise, business and financial oversight.
- Hands on project management throughout the lifecycle of development projects.
- Manage an internal project engineering team as well as external team of engineers, scientists, planners and architects.
- Foster and maintain positive relations and communication with approval agencies, municipal planning and engineering staff.
- Apply both value-engineering and innovative performance-based design principles.
As a highly driven professional who is motivated to perform and goal oriented, you have proven experience in design build infrastructure projects, or site and land development project management and design. You have strong technical experience grounded in a business mindset. Your excellent communication skills aid in your collaborative approach to project management and team leading. We are looking for an individual who is interested in fostering organizational growth, is passionate about their work, and possesses the following qualifications:
- An Engineering Degree
- At least 10 years relevant experience
- Acumen in business with understanding of finance, estimating and budgeting
- Experience using Auto Cad Civil 3D
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below.
For more information contact Austin McLennan, Senior Consultant, at 902-424-1103 and firstname.lastname@example.org or Emma Wach, Recruitment Specialist, at 902-424-1104 and email@example.com .
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email