Reference # HL-13462
Are you a payroll professional who has extensive knowledge and experience supervising payroll for a large organization? We are looking for a Payroll Manager for our client, one of Canada’s largest organizations in their industry. As an experienced Payroll Manager, you can lead the payroll function for their team across their various businesses in Canada.
- The Payroll Manager will be responsible for:
- Administering the organization’s corporate payroll function and benefits program across multiple provinces, ensuring the confidentiality and integrity of all data
- Administer the company benefits program in conjunction with third party administrator
- Mentoring and motivating other payroll staff
- Providing insight and assessment on payroll, payroll software, and acting as a subject matter expert on all related matters
- Completing weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll and benefits for salaried and hourly staff
- Ensuring compliance in reporting requirements for CRA, WSIB and other entities
- Monitoring daily work to ensure goals are achieved
- Managing complete payroll year-end process, including preparing and verifying T4, and T4 summaries, and other year-end reports
- Developing and implementing process improvements to increase efficiency and accuracy of payroll processing
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years’ experience in a senior payroll/payroll supervisory role
- PCP, CPM, or CEBS designation coupled with a post-secondary degree or diploma
- Knowledge of general accounting principles
- Knowledge of Payworks software will be considered an asset
- Exceptional communication skills, coupled with the ability to present actionable recommendations
- Proven leadership and decision-making skills, with experience supervising projects
- Bilingualism would be considered an asset
If you are an experienced payroll professional that is interested in thriving in an entrepreneurial environment, this is the opportunity for you. Apply now!
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below:
For more information contact Heather Labucki, Partner, or Jason Ozon, Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Jason Ozon know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email